A certificate from the Global Risk Foundation contains the following elements:
- The Global Risk Foundation logo
- The kind of certificate and the subject of the course in which you participated
- An embossed stamp from the Global Risk Foundation, applied by hand to your certificate
- Your name
- The location and date of the course in which you participated
- The number of professional development hours you have earned (although what you can claim depends on the rules applied by your professional association)
- A signature from the Global Risk Foundation
- A signature from the provider of the course and the provider's logo.
If you have lost your certificate, click here to apply for a replacement.